Monday, June 16, 2008

A little story after the Final Exam...

Alhamdulillah...........

finally.... this is the final of the finals.... my last xm was on the 13th of June 2008.... hopefully... i can't guarantee the outcome of the xm yet... but.. lets pray that it will become a good one.. insyaALLAH....

aah.. today is.. Monday.... yeah.. it's Monday... 0100am in the morning... currently browsing through an e-book... guess what... i have a brand new hobby hhahaa..... but before i go on further into the topic... let me just rewind back things I've done after the xm... hehehe... don't worry.. it's not gonna be a whole lot of essay u found in the xm kekeke....

The day of my last xm was on Friday.... finished brainstorming my head at around 1230pm.. then.. went to my friend's house.. not in my schedule but just accept the invitation of my colleague.. Also this is the chance to see his house.. afterall, I were his housemate for the last 2 semesters. ahhh... no need to tell this boring story... ok skip to the next topics..

to make the story short... this is the list of activities I've done for the past 2 days...

*m = morning, a = afternoon, e = evening, n = night

Friday:
Praying Jumuah -n
Playing badminton with friends -n -e
Playing LAN games (dotA Allstars) -n

Saturday:
Playing LAN games (dotA Allstars) -m
Sleeping like a new born baby -m -a
Went to Worldkitchen warehouse at Alexenderia... bought a couples sets of corellee... Spent a lt of many wooooo... but it's okay... once in a lifetime hehehe.... also... it's not for me.. it's for my mom, sisters and me hohooh.....
Do maintenance on my lappy (laptop) -a
Install new OS (Linux/Ubuntu) -e -n
Can't remember what I was doing back then... hmm

Sunday:
Learning and tweaking with my new OS.. kinda like it.. I should do all the assignment that need to be submit on 23rd June.. but... this Ubuntu make me wondering and contemplating the whole time adehhh....
To be honest.. today I spent most of my time for Ubuntu adehh... noooooooooo!!! i should stop doing this things and concentrate on my report... but.. can't resist maaaa

Monday:
To be specific... now.... blogging... dowhhhhhhh -m

It's 0129am in the morning... I should go to sleep... I'll continue to write on Ubuntu as I am very much into it... so just want to share some of my little experience on this thing.. so... as for now... jya ne!!

to be continued....

No comments: