1) Change Windows 7 Theme to the classic one (windows classic)
2) Install Matlab.
To use Matlab with other windows 7 themes you have to change java used by matlab.
1) in my case, jre7 will not work. Change back to original java provided by Matlab and turns out the program run perfectly.
1) download latest java version and install it.
2) go to C:\Program Files(x86)\MATLAB\R2007b\sys\java\jre\win32 you will find a file named jre1.6.0 rename it to Original_jre1.6.0
3) go to C:\Program Files\Java you will find file named jre7 (jetX for Xversion) copy to C:\Program Files(x86)\MATLAB\R2007b\sys\java\jre\win32
and rename it to jre1.6.0
Now you can use matlab with all themes. 
Change the Matlab locale
Unfortunately, there is no other way to change the Matlab locale except changing the user locale & system locale on Windows 7.
1) Go to Control Panel -> Region and Language
2) Formats Tab -> Choose your local
3) Administrative Tab -> Choose your local
5) Enjoy your Matlab in your selected locale.