Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fewwwwwh!! it's all done... at least for now

Just manage to finish my reports yesterday... and of course.. has been submitted rite on time.. hehe.. yeay yeahhh!!!... but I don't know.... am I satisfy with those job that I've done... hmmm.. pasrah... It's all my fault... procrastinating... ahh... let it be for a while.. I've got a bunch of time till next week.. ceitt.... hamik!! By the way... no need to feel guilty rite now.. just bear in ur mind (talking to myself) that u have another report must be completed by mid July... please... don't repeat the same mistake twice... No one want to be bitten by the same snake from the same hole... huh!!.. what's that?? hhahaha I don't know... ngeh2....


See!!... the image at the top.. hehe.. this is my deskbed... the look when I was 'agak pening' thinking bout the report... adehh... this is not really a mess to me... but enough to make me having a headache seeing the bed with all those stuff.. ngaaaa!! but now.. it's already been cleaned up and straighten...


This is another thing!!... what da damn unwired!!!... how could u!!!.. u see at the top of the window... there's a modem hanging... hehe.. actually... there's another one hiding behind the curtain... that's mine... what u see is my friend's modem.. He actually steal the signal from my modem... make me always sick surfing the net!!.. sux!! ie.. as rite now... 'limited connection or connectivity', 'a cable network is unplugged'... kambing!!! ermm.. could u plz ignore all those wires... it's not an engineering fault... it's just.... 'lantak laaa' ... ngeeeeeeee

to tell u the truth.... I supposed to do my homework since I've already spent my nite with friend's.... DOTAing... shoot!!! arghh... ok.. this is my promise to myself.... after the asar, I'll focus on the write up of my project!!!... end of story!!

No comments: