Thursday, August 2, 2007

After a certain period of time…

New semester already begin… this is the 2nd week out of 14… hmmm… still rilex… nothing much.. should have reading my lect notes.. but.. sort of mmmm lazy.. i’ll read it tomorrow… it’s still too early… hmmm.. not a good attitude.. for a person who will someday teach others… very bad habit…. so… how can I put an end to this… already got the motivation… by watching my roommate… reading the notes eagerly.. early in the morning… going to school… spent his time at library… so jealous… but the thing is.. my heart is not into it yet.. hahha.. this is some sort of normal excuses… rejected!!.. hmmm… what should i do right now……… arghhhhhh!! I remember 1 thing…. very important…. SIDAI BAJU… heiiiiiiii…. give me 5 minutes…… tup tap… tup tap.. need to hang my clothes out to dry… even in this icy weather… not practically icy… hahah… exaggerate from actual fact… today’s temp.. 19′C…

lately.. the temp increases gradually.. that’s a good sign… winter is coming to an end.. spring is next… and day light saving.. will be enable again… so.. that’s mean.. Sydney-KL time difference will be 3 hours… instead of 2… but not a very much difference.. for me… the weather here… it is always sunny at day… like our country.. just… the temp itself… a bit colder… not a bit.. a lot haha.. but… the global warming is taking effects eventually.. not necessarily warmer than usual.. but colder than usual is one of the effects.. in Australia.. last summer is very bad experience for them.. drought everywhere.. until a point where gov have to limit the usage of water at certain places… and even this winter… the temp goes down… not forget to mention.. it’s snowy in a place which I can’t remember the name… but in Victoria… on of the states in Australia… Melbourne is one of the city in Victoria… like myself… I am currently in Sydney.. a city in New South Wales… hehe… geography?? whatever….

mmm I’ll go to Snowy Mountain in a few days… Saturday… yup.. this coming weekend… I’ll be spending my time there.. the whole weekend… depart from Sydney at 5am… ‘janji melayu’.. then… stop at Canberra.. it’ll take about 4 hours… waste our time there.. taking a lot of pictures.. do what I want… what they want… Canberra.. like Putrajaya.. gov center… nothing much.. but they said it is beautiful out there.. bla bla bla… continue our journey to Cooma (Kuma)…. hehehhe Kuma in japanese mean bear hahaha… what a name??!!… Stay there for the whole night…. then wil continue again… our never ending trip to Perisher Blue… main agenda hehe… about 1 hour from Kuma… so…….. what r u waiting for……. let’s rock!!!!!… skiing…. although I don’t even know how to.. haha… “Thing’s to try before u die”…. heheh I got this phrase from a TV show here.. haha Channel 9… one of the channels… uit??… what am I doing?? Babbling about things… hmmmm after a certain period of time…..

No comments: