Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kewl Converter

This evening.. I stumble upon a very kewl converter... named Any Video Converter...

Very kewl seh... You can even download the you tube video and at the same time convert the format (originally .flv) to whatever (not really... but a list of..) you comfortable with.. For me of course into mpeg4 hehee.. wanna put them into my ipod.... yeay!!...

***********************
~Fewh... finally... the day for me to lepak sikit2 has come.... During working day last week... I was really damn occupied with things that shouldn't be a problem to start with... Only because of him... we are all bz like ****... I was the caretaker for 4 days and it was a good xp for me (looking at the bright side).. but i hope the day like that would never come again... unless you pay me to do so hahahha...

herm... I will be going to Borneo maybe.... next week.. to visit students and some of them are from different school. Just wanna clean up the ****. Next time I'll not trust them anymore.... ermmm maybe 70% worth of my trusty.....

Okey.... lets cheer up tonite....

No comments: