Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't Drag Me to Hell

-Do you know what the "HELL" is? Read the Holy Quran-

Poor heroine.... without any good reason (maybe the reason is acceptable for some people)... she experienced the unwanted experience one ever dreamed off. Just because she was claimed to "humiliate" an old women... she was cursed to her death. ~Dem...

I'm actually not really into this movie. But due to my hesitation to say one word.... I let myself dragged to the nearest cinema.... Jitra Mall Cineplex.... maybe i could make a movie called "Drag Me to Jitra" someday hahaha.. (lame~)

But... it was not really a bad movie after all... There were parts where you confused with your innerself.... should I feel scared??? or should I laugh?? herm... I do scared at first... then laugh till the end of that particular scene.... ~dem... then... these questions pop up across my mind... How did she managed to get inside the car to begin with?? Is she has any black magic?? .... naaaaaaaaah... forget it.. every movies had their own flaw... it just the matter whether you can point it out or not.. move on... Aside from the funny part... you may act unvoluntarily such as... cover your eyes.... see your shoes.... drink your pepsi.... cover your mouth.... and maybe laughing at the people besides you....

Then.... there's come the "geli" part,... wat da ****... I hate this kind of things... the eye in da cake.... the fly in the stomach.... the kissing with the corpse... the hand in her mouth... the... I can't remember all the details.. but I hate it... really.... make me sick... i don't care if they want to scare me... but just please do not put the "geli" part.. I can't help myself to watch Longkhong 2.... or some may say Art of the Devil X.... (X means.. 2 or 3.. can't remember)

Herm... ok .. next part.. why Lamia is the evil goat spirit? hahaa.. search for it yourself...

The end of story.... yeah... I anticipated it very well... owh man.... I have this 6ix sense when it comes to anticipate the ending.... not many movies can "veto" my special sense... hermm.. you'll said this "~dem.... I said/thought so..."

Okay.... done.... enough with this so called review .... the conclusion is.............

Overall... they did a good job..... but they need to keep it up to impress me... I give 2.5/5 (why other reviewer gave this movie 4/5 or even 5/5)

Happy watching....

Next Movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

No comments: