Monday, May 12, 2008

Simulating MATLAB

it is a very Sunday afternoon... the weather just seems nice.. not too hot.. not too cold.. but with just a little bit cloudy.. I felt that I need to focus on different subject other than MATLAB.. I've spent so much time to create a program to sort 20000s of data to an array of [mX54]... where m is depends on the those 20000s data.... But.. u know.. when u finally got the answer to a very long long time of reasoning.. thinking... simulating.. and trying.. u r eager to know and to get the final answer of ur question.. then.. it is when the story begin...

1325: Start running the program.. MATLAB status = bz
1400: Study biomechanics.. MATLAB status = bz
1415: Zzzzzzzzz + Biomech, MATLAB status = bz
1450: Musolla... Praying.. MATLAB status = bz
1520: Biomech.. MATLAB status = bz
1615: Out to Centennial.. Jogging.. MATLAB status = bz
1705: MATLAB status = bz... Musolla.. Praying..
1745: Chatting.. MATLAB status = bz
1815: Biomech.. ZZZzzzz.. MATLAB status = bz
1832: Musolla.. Praying..MATLAB status = bz.. Ctrl+C
1905: Dinner.. MATLAB status = ???.. (LAPTOP=shutdown)

Actually.. it is not because the MATLAB my lappy is shutting down.. but.. yeah.. it is MATLAB.. but... it is me who pressing the combination key CTRL+C which cause the program to halt.. haha... No no no.. my CPU temperature was constantly at 80 degree C for bout 5 hours.. Never mind.. Just let the Dekstop at my lab do the job.. it is designed for heavy usage watttttt!!

~Currently... me.. in the lab.. studying.. biomech..(test maaa on wed at 1000).. MATLAB simulation is running and still running ... till now.. it is 5 hours already hahaha.. but.. no sign to finish at all.. last time.. when I quit the simulation.. it was processing more than 13000s of data... so.. expected to finished in 7 hours.. think so.. let it be.. i'll collect the output at the very tomorrow morning... not really in the early morning.... at 1000 i guess.. Zohor at +-1200.. yeah.... ok stop here.. need to cont on my biomech... warghhhhhh... i hate test+quiz+exam... may ALLAH always be with me..

Updated at 1817

The simulation is still running.. and it's been 8 hours... owwww GOD!!.. I'm goin' home

Updated 0942, Tue 13/05/08

It is still running!!! Shoot!!... Why it takes so long?? I have no idea at all.... shushhhhhh..

Updated 1244, Tue 13/05/08

Finally....... fewwwwwwwwwwwh... the simulation was ended when I was praying... the result is a set of an array of 13931 X 54 data.. but.. yesterday evening, my Supervisor had asked me to filter out those data which are rubbish.. to make the program run faster and somehow ease me to analyze them.. Now.. I need to redo the simulation... ~sigh.. but of course with the smaller dataset....

1 comment:

yana hashim said...

hahaha.. welcome mate!!! welcome to my world.. lab .. lab n lab...

hihihi
all tbe best bro!!
fighting!!!

comot