Sunday, April 6, 2008

da To'wan Identity

adehh... at first glimpse I expect everyone will understand wat "to'wan" is!!

For those who aren't very familiar with this term (I'm very very sure everyone knows but assuming there's someone out there who aren't from our gugusan melayu and accidentally read my nthhape2blog nih....) I'll give short explanation on it..

"to'wan, toqwan is similar to tokwan but are not the same. To'wan is described as a young man but behave like tokwan. In the contrary tokwan is an old man and behave like an old man (orthodox). At the same time to'wan is also one who doesn't even know he acted like an old man. To'wan also have very similar symptoms that usually an old man have. He tends to forget things easily and sometimes he can even remember the smallest things that no one expect him to remember. For further explanation, please refer to original dictionary like kamus dewan" Extracted from to'wan dictionary.
I would like to give my special credit to a friend who is responsible for introducing this term in my life. She is currently in Malaysia and having her long holiday before coming back to Australia (Most probably and maybe the fact will change depends on internal and external factors). She was living in Barkers Apartment UNSW for a year. She had her first degree in UTM and went to further her studies on Math at UNSW, Australia. She is also known as "clumsy GPS". And I also would like to give my credit to her housemates for made to'wan quite popular among my friends.

am I missing something???!!........ errrr.. ~sigh

TBA....


No comments: