Sunday, October 25, 2009

Contemplating with....

haaa..... sigh~

cets... wat da ****... starting an entry with a sigh off... seriously.... i was contemplated with a new car last night.... Demn really piss off with my Hero in Blu... He was complaining bout something... said it was something not right somewhere in him and yet he don't want me to get him to a doctor.... not really dat way actually.. I don't have time to begin with... but... when I have my time for him... he kind of sulking.... mannn.... he doesn't show his symptom except for a while.... then when I ask him to do so.... he keep quiet... harghhhh.....

Piss-off.... went out to Penang with Benjo.... haha Queensbay meh... jalan2.. cuci mata... buang duit... ate Singaporean Laksa @ Laksa Shack.... drink a cup of mocha**** at J.CO Donuts & Coffee... oouuu but not to forget... a set of baby donuts nyum nyum.... I'm full.... then... went to Jusco.... bought a set of sushi... huhuh... lots of food... I'm proud to be Malaysian...

Got home.... eat sushi... and contemplated for a car... not a new one.. but an old one.. not dat too old.. but about the same age could be fine... not a Hero as this time .. but more to Sivik... model 2003/04 is quite nice... hehehe... searching for the possibilities at mudah.com.my.... aiyooo... buang tebiat kaa.... seriously...

Went to S.S Hwa this evening..... hoping that he will show the doctors there wat are the probs... then... he just showed it all... even the way he did not really into it... but that should be fine with me... hehee... to make long story short...

He actually having a minor problem with his motor... his motor@fan... need to be replaced.... but cost me some amount... shit... wat a price... demn.... RM210???? arghh.... bear with it.... I don't want to hear the noise again..... very very annoying... ttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittngggggg...

hergh.... fixed up!!!... brought him home........ thinking of cleaning him off... but the Kedai Apek was closed... bought a bottle of shampoo.... tyre wax.. and..... done... he looks kewl again.... aduuiii... trus sayang balik.... man....

Hero in Blu.......


Oppss.... can't wait another 4 days..... Karmic Koala.... arhghh....


-magrib time-