Friday, October 16, 2009

Appreciation & Elucidation

Appreciation

Thanx guys for give me something that is very highly appreciated.... it is not the medal.... but the trust you give in educating you.... young people.... I'll try my best to improve myself... and seriously.... are you kidding me? Out of all lecturers in our school? hahaha.... quite surprising....

But i'll take it in positive manner...

again.... thanx guys....

Elucidation

Last night.... there's some clarification going on & that's something very important in a way it is actually determine my future direction...... yeah.... can't believe what had happened... but... it was happened & I need to stick on my standing.... my decision.... hopefully it is the right one....

hermm.... so... what now.... need to reconfigure this mind towards a better thinker... and yeah... a better person I think.... hopefully....

"Ooo Allah... please give me strength.... to confront the future.... Aamin.. "

3 comments:

.:aZu:. said...

tahniah Encik!
smg trus menjadi 'pilihan' lg utk sem2 akn dtg...
;-)

su natasha said...

*double thumbup*

hehe... Keep Up thE goOd woRk!!

to'Wan said...

thanx guys... T_T terharu... kononnya laaa haha