Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feels Good............ but Hard

Wow............... bapak leganyaaaaaaaaaaaa.... terangkat beban kat atas bahu (walaupun beban baru datang singgah)...........

this whole week.... last week.... no break at all!!... bangun tido... keje.... tido... keje.... penat giler... for the sake of preparing the best for EAC... accreditation... we hope that we get the accreditation.. not just for our students..... yeah you know.... who will never get mad when you spent 4 years of life into something that would give you a major headache?? [migraine might be the best word!! our boss have it!!... don't mess with him!! hhaahaha]... but also for us to continue our life as normal lecturers can do.... teaching...... do research.... write journal papers.... and.... administrative word.. but only the smallest portion of daily work....

until now... our uni had spent more than 2 million for facing these guys.... I don't know who I should put the blame on.. but the thing is.... why so much trouble? why there was no clear cut of the thing we should do.... but we learnt that this should not be the problem in the first place... but for some reasons.... that I don't know... the univ don't know.... we were in what we were in.... haa?? what kind of statement is that??? aiyooo....

today.... we all can see light at the end of the tunnel... even the tunnel might be 100miles away... at least... there is hope.... something that we forgot for a long time.... something that we deep down want it so much.... but as I say... HOPE... might be as what we want... might be something that we really don't want....

*sound bites* just finished watching Supernatural Season 5.... awesome ending... yeah.... but not the end of everything... tbc in season X.... looks like they took another direction... instead of having the same path... that's look very hard to walk.... they turn back... go with the simple way of life... having fun again.... yeah.... can't wait to watch the brothers in action... *sound bites*

arghhh man... I don't even have time for my Lucid Lynx.... hahaha.. not after taking the burden off..... from my friend into my shoulder.. I don't know... is this really a curse.... or really a gift!???.. only god knows best... What can I do to overcome this gift/curse??... "with the great power.... comes great responsibilities" just try my best... keep it up.... go for it... live my life... yeah... that is life.... Ooooo yellow letter..........

life is not fair.................. is it? that some people might say.... well... for me... that's is life.... if you don't want to be in out of the game.... well.... make it fair...... owh.... you might be wondering what am I mumbling about.... hermm.... its nothing... just want to write it down.... stretching my fingers... arghhh... I mean write something other than EAC word...

huuuuuuuu... I can feel my blood flowing through my legs.... hands... my head... my brain.... my eyes.... kinda.... relax......................... want to take some time off.... maybe.... go home....

1 comment:

saya Su Natasha said...

First to comment...
hehee.. lama tak drop by kat sini...
Smua org asik ckp "big boss" slalu migrain, even Prof Yussuf joke mcm ni "Kalau FYP psl therapy nak test, test kat boss, dia slalu migrain..." hehee...


Btw, nak congratz abt... hee.. alaa.. encik dah tawu dah sebab per... ^_^V

pastu nak congrat gak sbb dgr dgr dapat merampas kuasa e.megat.. hehe... =D

and thank u for working veri veri hard for all of us. (bow) :)

kita brjumpa lagi lah kat kg wai nnti yer encik Pengerusi, hikhik XD