Monday, September 15, 2008

Why always me??

Yesterday night... When i was surfing the net... i found a file.. crack file to the Microsoft Office 2007... Since my previous cracked file was deleted accidentally by Avast, i get excited and successfully downloaded the item. Currently I'm using Avira and the same thing happened except it ask me whether want to deny the file access.. From my previous experience... the crack shouldn't be harmful and dangerous... so.. i grant the access and then.... that was the point i think when the problem started to appear.. My notebook easily froze and it's performance was soooooooooo annoying.. at first I thought it might be due to the memory (RAM) since i had change them with my sister's notebook... She is using vista and only have 1GB?? Nevermind, as a good brother (hehee) I swap the RAM with mine, 2.5GB.

Finally, after few times restart the notebook, it won't respond after startup.... Format!!!....

The next morning, I started my effort on formatting..... but the problem won't solve... haiyaaaaaaa... why aaar?? ANGRYYYYYYYYYY..... DISSAPOINTED......... ****!!!

Ok!!.. this is my last effort on formatting and installing windows.. if the problem persist, I won't waste my time on windows again and try to install ubuntu instead to see what the real problem is.... hardware or software.... enough with hardware problem...... I barely can stand my notebook now... it won't boot if i use battery... need to plug in ac power.... haaaaaaaaaarhh.... chipset failure i think..... arghh.. lantak laaa....

Eventually, i found the real problem when the virus keep popping up after fresh install of windows for the 2nd time..... okay... i should install kaspersky since the antivirus show me acceptable performance ... from my experience... but it took a lot of time and as not effective as avira... that's my thought at first when i saw the progress status... soooooooooo slow... argh.... avira should be enough and my instinct was correct.... avira detect all the virus immediately and clean them all up!!..... it takes me a lot of effort... till night tho.... hohooho... sabo jer ler..... Ramadhan...................

The conclusion is.... jangan nk crack software yg kena beli!! adehhh...

1 comment:

laki cikgu kimia said...

according to my expertise in this area, i would say that.. u should use ur webcam sinchronise with the mouse n upgrading with intel celeron M without applying Vista Pro. Tq 4 asking..