Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Snippets: Chuck - Season 2 Episode 6

*Scene One*
Hi, I'm Dr. Jill Roberts.
Is there someone that can help me with the tech requirements for my lecture?

"Under the desk."

What?

-Hi.

Chuck?

-Ah! It was the flange just there.

Chuck Bartowski.

-Present. Yes, that's me.

It's me, Jill.

-Jill, oh, my gosh! Of course!

Yes.

-Hi.
Hi.

-Hey, you! How are you?!

Good.

- So good to..... see you.

You, too.
How long has it been?

- Five years, four months-ish, give or take, kind of in that neighborhood.
- Uh, what have you been up to?

Uh, well, after Stanford, I got my PhD in Biomedical Engineering.

- Did you?

Yeah. I'm giving a presentation at the conference on infectious diseases.

- Lovely.

And you?

% Teruja tol biler dgr dialogue cam nih... yeah..... how do you feel???? naiceeee (~nice)

*Scene Two*

(~a character sneezing)
Ugh, God! Cover your mouth.
That's disgusting!

- That's it!
- Hey, hey, this is gonna sound crazy, but-but viruses are spread airborne, right?

Yeah.

- I mean, you catch them when someone sneezes. Coughs.

Yeah.

- Well, maybe the antivirals metabolize in saliva.

What are you talking about?

- I can't believe I'm about to do this.

What?
No, no!
No, no, no, no.
I served my country with honor, Bartowski.
Please.
Let me die with my dignity.

(~kissing between Bartowski and Casey)
(!a Man kissing a Man!)

"Chuck?"

- Jill!

"What are you doing?"

- Jill, Jill, hey.
- I thought that-- I thought that maybe the antivirals could be spread by saliva.

"That's ridiculous."
"No wonder you failed biochem."

%Hahahaha... I love this scene.. seriously.... can't hold back... LoL!! ~demn Bartowski
%Moral of the story.... please don't fail biochem..... Otherwise you may do something stupid move like what Bartowski had done.. ngeeeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched both scenes too.makes me proud of biomedic...